The main differences between Pavlok 2 and Pavlok 3 are:
1. We added water resistance up to IP 67, which was the biggest culprit for the Pavlok 2 device failing in the past.
2. Pavlok 3 can be combined with an Apple/smart/analog watch in addition to its being worn as a standalone device.
3. Pavlok 3 now has three programmable buttons.
So why would you buy a Pavlok 2?
Pavlok 2 is an amazing device that's helped thousands of people break bad habits, create new ones and improve their life in many different ways.
It's cheaper than Pavlok 3 and works fine as long as you keep it dry.
The Pavlok 3 builds on this and is improved in many different ways.
A few highlights include: Water Resistance, 3 Programmable Buttons, a Watch Clip (Sold Separately) to allow you to add it to your watch/smartwatch.
Overall we have improved Bluetooth (BLE) pairing so issues are now exceedingly rare, or non-existent on iOS (iphone) and Android*.
*These devices do not support Pavlok
- Samsung Galaxy A10 phones and A-Series Tablets.
(because they don’t have adequate Bluetooth low energy support)
Other Galaxy devices may be ok.
- Samsung J7 and J-3 2018 Version.